You can switch/ sort tickets to see All Open, Mine, New, Pending, Answered, Closed, or Trashed.
Changing that view changes also the tab name in your browser:
All other available options are listed below:
- Search box- to search for the ticket by subject and content.
- Plugin configuration- visible to Admins only. Opens Almighty Support backend configuration in a new tab:
- Focus mode- to switch between the full-screen and the focus view:
- Add ticket- to open a new ticket.
- Status- you can sort tickets by status alphabetically (ascending or descending).
- Title- you can sort tickets by title alphabetically (ascending or descending).
- Department- to sort tickets by department (ascending or descending).
- Author- you can sort tickets by author’s name (ascending or descending).
- Updated- to sort tickets by dates (ascending or descending).
- Last reply by – the name of the agent or client who replied last.
The default sorting of the “All Open” tickets follows the order: New, Pending- Escalated, Pending, Pending- On Hold, Answered: